TRAVEL ITINERARIES BLOG
My travel itineraries either tell you what I did at a destination, in order, day by day. But I also have ‘things to do in …’ style posts where I basically list all the activities I did or recommend at a location.
Every itinerary is about a city I spent some time in and that had amazing activities to choose from. I always want to write more itinerary posts. And like I always say: I am working on it, there just aren’t enough hours in one day to write everything I would like to share with you.
To stay up to date with my work, travel and tips sign up to my newsletter!
Europe Travel Itineraries
So far I have only written about one destination in Europe. My beloved United Kingdom. Below you can find itineraries on my favorite cities in England and road tip itinerary for Scotland.
Africa Travel Itineraries
I haven’t finished a single itinerary from my time in Africa yet. But I am working on a road trip itinerary for Namibia, a Zanzibar itinerary and a city itineraries of Cape Town, and a couple of cities in Morocco.
Asia Travel Itineraries
I have a ton of itineraries for Japan, all the cities I love and visited more than once. Head over to the Japan travel blog category for a full list of all Japan related blog posts, but for now check out the itineraries below.
- The Perfect Itinerary for 2 Weeks in Japan
- What to Do in 5 Days in Tokyo – an Insiders Guide to Culture, History and Modern Japan
- Off the Beaten Path in Tokyo Ningyocho (Doll Town)
- My Perfect Kamakura Day Trip Itinerary from Tokyo
- Things to Do in Narita During a Short Layover at Tokyo Narita Airport
- 9 Things Not to Miss on a Day Trip to Nikko from Tokyo
- 10 Things to Do in Kawaguchiko – a Fuji Five Lakes Itinerary
- A Kyoto Day Trip Around Kiyomizudera
- Ikaho Onsen – One of the Best Onsen in Japan
If you want to read more than just itineraries about any destination, head over to the Round the World Travel Destination Blog and choose your favorite destination.
and never miss a new post!
None of the experiences in this post are in any way sponsored and have all been paid for by myself. The opinions stated are all my own and have not been influenced in any way.
This post might contain affiliate links. I receive a commission if a product is purchased through one of these links, at no extra cost to you. Please support me by buying products through my links!