TRAVEL EXPERIENCES BLOG
This blog is a collection of all the amazing and unforgettable experiences I have had across the globe. If you are just looking for inspiration feel free to browse through the posts below, but if you are looking for an experience in a specific country I suggest you head over to the Round the World Travel Destinations Blog, choose a country there and find out what you can experience in that country.
But before you go, there are 10 things you should do at every destination to have the most amazing experiences and memories. Check out what they are!
Food Experiences Worldwide
If you are looking for delicious food to try all over the world, look no further. The below posts all focus on the most exquisite food on the planet.
- Eating Eel (Hitsumabushi) in Nagoya: One of the most delicious Japanese foods, and a little bit on the expensive side, but so worth it if you are ever in Nagoya
- How to Enjoy Seafood in Da Nang: One of my most memorable experiences in Vietnam was the delicious seafood
- What to Eat at Tokyo Station? Tonkatsu Teishoku at Suzuki: If you are looking for something delicious to eat around Tokyo Station, you should try some Japanese Tonkatsu
- Best Udon in Tokyo – Authentic and on a Small Budget at Taniya: My absolute favorite restaurant in Ningyocho in the center of Tokyo is this Udon noodle place
- Popular Japanese Snacks That Are Just Weird and Where to Buy Them: When you visit Japan it is absolutely essential to try some of the weird snacks that they sell in convenience stores. Trust me
- Want to Cool Off? Eat Soft Serve Ice Cream in Japan: Did I mention that the ice cream in Japan is super delicious, and that they have different flavors all over the country. A good reason to travel all over Japan
Or were you more interested in some unique drinks you should try? No problem I have some posts about that as well:
- 10 Unique Japanese Non-Alcoholic Drinks to Try in Japan
- The Hype Around Clear Soda and Other Clear Japanese Drinks
I love participating in food tours wherever possible, and I have shared my experiences in the two posts below.
Experience Holidays and Festivals
These experiences are only possible during a certain time of the year in a certain destination. If you happen to be in the right place at the right time you can experience amazing things. Or you can simply create your travel plans according to the event schedule:
- Japan in February: Valentine’s Day Japan Style – Drowning in Chocolate
- Kawaguchiko, Japan in May: The Fuji Shibazakura Festival – Is It Really Worth It?
- Hokkaido, Japan in July: Furano Lavender Fields at Farm Tomita – Hokkaido in July
- Japan in October: Halloween in Japan – What to Expect & Where to Celebrate Halloween in Tokyo
- Japan in December: How to Celebrate Christmas in Japan
Some other experience are more once in a lifetime kind of events. But you never know maybe you will need the knowledge I provide.
If you have been invited to a wedding in Japan, here is what you need to know:
Cultural Experiences Worldwide
Do you want to learn about history and culture. Some experiences can teach you a lot about a destinations. Here are some of the experiences that I found valuable from a cultural perspective:
- 3 Best Onsen in Tokyo – My Favorite Hot Springs in Tokyo: Onsen are great to experience the Japanese culture, and you can even experience the hot springs in Tokyo
- Discovering Unknown Spices on a Spice Tour in Zanzibar: Learn about spices and the history of Zanzibar, all in one during a spice tour
There is always more to experience, no matter where in the world you are. Feel free to subscribe to my mailing list to never again miss a new blog post.
and never miss a new post!
None of the experiences in this post are in any way sponsored and have all been paid for by myself. The opinions stated are all my own and have not been influenced in any way.
This post might contain affiliate links. I receive a commission if a product is purchased through one of these links, at no extra cost to you. Please support me by buying products through my links!